Friday, September 23, 2011

week 40 day 5 - Dear Hazelnut...

Dear Hazelnut,

You are such a special child and I have LOVED carrying you in my tummy. I'm still feeling fantastic, I love witnessing all your little movements, and I'd normally be more than happy to carry you in there for as long as you'd like. HOWEVER. Uncle Daniel, Auntie Carlynne, and puppy cousin Watson are scheduled to fly back to Ottawa on Sunday, and I'd REALLY like for you to meet them before they go (they're pretty awesome). They'd also really love to meet you. The completion of your zebra room and stair running didn't entice your arrival, but perhaps their pleading eyes will...

Also, I'm a wee bit concerned that you might just rip right through my stomach soon as I don't think it's physically possible for my skin to stretch any more.

Please don't make us go to the 'Giant Pumpkin Festival' tomorrow in search of an appropriate week 41 vegetable (although secretly I sort of want to).

We love you and can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and puppy brother Kumeu

No comments :