Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wedding Pictures!!

This is Marc & Kylie (my brother and sister-in-law). They couldn't come to the wedding because they're in Kenya, so Lowell and I had pictures of them taken in their bridesmaid/groomsman attire and had them blown up into life size cardboard people. They were also our guestbook attendants. We were so happy that they could at least join us in cardboard form! :)

La handsome groom!

My parents giving me our traditional "1-2-3 kiss".

Our rings on my bouquet. Yet another super creative shot by Kev & Duane!

Check them out at:
www.68photography.ca

7 comments :

shareen said...

they're so beautiful...and I haven't even gone to watch the slideshow yet!! you are so blessed to have such incredibly talented friends...what amazing pictures (of gorgeous subjects of course)!

Susan said...

I just love them all! They are such amazing photos!

I really love the one where your eyes are so blue when your parents are kissing you. :)

Definitely gorgeous subjects...I agree with Shareen.

Elizabeth said...

WOWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
That slideshow and the music.. amazing. I totally had tears in my eyes. You guys are such a gorgeous couple, I wish you a lifetime of blessings!

Mama Bear said...

You are just such a beautiful bride!! Lowell is a very lucky man :)

CindyJ said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful wedding! Beautiful pictures and an awesome song from Steve. Wish we could have seen you while we were in Canada.

Tony & Cindy (Tricia's parents)

Allison D. said...

can you say stunning? :)

Anonymous said...

Julie and Lowell,
Looks like you had an amazing day. I am so happy for you both! The pictures are beautiful, the photographers really captured some sweet moments!
Brenda