Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a girl!

Yesterday morning at 9:30, Lowell's sister and brother-in-law, Dave and Janelle, had a leetle baby girl! Her name is Emily Jane Ella, and she's teeny tiny for a Taylor baby- only 8 lbs 12 oz!

Lowell and I are the lucky siblings who live in the same city as them, so we already got to spend time with them and take pictures!

First of all, here are the proud parents. MAN, Janelle does not look like she just gave birth a few hours before hey? Lucky gal!

Then, of course, Lowell and I had to pretend she was ours.

And then we just kept holding her...




Fun fact: I'm the youngest (with Carlynne) of 4 siblings, and I'm the only one who has any niece/nephew-type relations (Emily is niece #4). Craaazzzzyyy.

4 comments :

Bloggy Mama said...

Congrats to the gorgeous new family!

David Hay said...

Nice photos, and what a pretty little girl. But I guess I'm somewhat biased.

Mama Bear said...

so cute!!! I can't wait until you and lowell have kids. they'll be so cute! When will that be, do ya think? ;)

Lowell & Julie said...

Aw gosh, thanks Shelley. Check the counter on our sidebar! :)