Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If Walls Could Talk...

They coulda woulda shoulda told you that I feel glum. The reason? I will be missing Celine Dion’s much anticipated concert because to New Zealand we will fly. Lowell assures me that there is not only one road to see Celine, so we will be taking chances that another opportunity to see her live will reveal itself, and these feelings of sadness will fade away. With this tear, I have come to the realization that that’s the way it is. I will admit that I did think twice about our NZ departure date because je sais pas when I will get another opportunity such as this. However, I have now come to terms with the fact that this time it didn’t work out, and we shall wait for the new dawn. I can’t fight the feeling of wanting to see Celine, but I guess that’s just the woman in me. All’s well…The power of the dream will live on.

All I can say is: Celine Dion, I love you and I’m dreamin of you, but my heart will go on.

I got nothing left to say.

PS- All the bolded parts are Celine's song titles... didja get it? No? Not as obsessive as me? Okay then...
PPS- Our good friend Yolanda will be taking my place and accompanying Carlynne. Lucky ducks.

4 comments :

Bloggy Mama said...

You're hilarious. Thanks for the smile. Sorry you'll be missing the show.

Anonymous said...

what is your address? can you email me about how i can send you something in the mail this week?

Anonymous said...

oh that was me - kendra dean

Gillian said...

Remind me, I've got some leftover NZ dollars I'll pass on to you when I'm there for Carlynne's wedding. Its always nice to have a few bucks for a coffee when you first get somewhere!