Monday, December 04, 2006

Not your every day run

Here is a practical joke that Doug and Andrea (Julie's cousins) pointed out to us which we think is share worthy.

Imagine what can happen when a German version of Just for Laughs Gags takes a trackhoe to a running path through the forest, fills it with water, and then covers it with leaves.

Why don't you sit back in that chair of yours, put your feet up and have a good laugh at these less than fortunate trail blazers while they provide high quality entertainment.

~L~

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I think that's one of the most hillarious things I've ever seen. Even funnier than the "my spoon is too big" cartoon.
Liane

Mama Bear said...

K, that's hilarious. The funniest ones are the people riding their bikes.

Elizabeth said...

ha. thanks for a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

That was funny :) Matthew's been having a good time on You Tube lately...good stuff out there :)

~kevan~ said...

I like the gasps, shrieks and yells that they all make right before they go in... although I imagine that I might yelp to, if I thought that the earth was trying to swallow me whole.