Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mrs. Glover: Wonderwoman

Mrs. Glover made us fancy shmancy dresses, and I've worn mine at every opportunity since then:

My sister Shareen's wedding (as that's what they were made for!)
(This is Carlynne and I with Aunty Wilma)


OUR ENGAGEMENT DAY!


My graduation from U of A.
(This is my Spa 900 group (which is basically alternative to the thesis route). Left to right: Melissa, Kelly, Lesley Ann, and me)

Whatever would I do without this woman?!

As you can probably tell, Mrs. Glover is a very talented woman! This week I'm planning on diving into the wedding dress shops and when I have a better idea of what I want for myself and my bridesmaids, I'm gonna give Mrs. Glover a dingle. Y'hear that Mrs. Glover?? You'll be hearing from me SOON!

4 comments :

shareen said...

she is super-woman, and she does make fabulous dresses (I'm just sad one wasn't made for me...it's not like I get to wear that fancy white dress for every occasion or anything)...but her dresses look fabulous on fabulous looking girls as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you - so many opportunities to dress up!

And I agree with Shareen - you girls are all beautiful, which makes the dress that much more beautiful :)

~Nanc. said...

I hear ya on wearing well made dresses multiple times!

My mom made me such a cool Grad dress for Immanuel that I wore it the next weekend when I attended my friends' grad in Three Hills and then 6 months later at my capernwray grad and then just last year for my college Grad. Even after my mom ironed a hole in it!

It's like the energizer dress... just keeps on going!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie!

Can't wait to make your dress! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Candy (Mrs. Glover)