Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Brazieres

This is Craig reading his poem from their place in Victoria. See Shareen's blog to read more about our Skype Christmas!

Craig (Shareen's husband) had my name for Christmas, and here's the poem he wrote me to go with the gift:

An ODE TO JULIE

This is my first time
To try the family rhyme
So here goes
I hope the gift under your nose
Curl's your toes

Just to be clear
I was lucky to draw Julie
So I got her some gear
She can wear, while walking in the coulee

I want to keep it true
To make you aware
There is something blue
You can wear it with flair

It must seem deranged
To receive a Bra
In the gift exchange
From your brother-in-law!

Can you guess what he got me??

A funky, magentic do-up jacket thing and....

2 wicked awesome sports brazieres! (with some help from Shareen of course). Lowell is oh-so-proudly displaying one of them for you all:)

More Christmas highlights to come. I just thought the poem was too cute to wait...

6 comments :

shareen said...

ahem - there was something else in that package too you know!! Glad the bras are a hit. :) I'll make sure Craig reads this, he was very nervous about making the bra crack in the poem.

shareen said...

what? I just made a comment...pooh. I'll tell you later.

shareen said...

oh I get it...it's the comment moderation thing going on. Finally caught on--third time's a charm I guess. :)

Lowell & Julie said...

Yes, there was also MAC make-up and I love it! What a great gift... :)

Anonymous said...

A bra from your brother-in-law is priceless :)

Anonymous said...

Great poem! I would laugh pretty hard if my brother in law bought me a bra :)