Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Sisses

Today is the birthday of not only my super wonderful and fantastic sister-in-law Kylie, but also my super wonderful and fantastic sister-in-law-to-be Julie Anne aka Julie Taylor the First. Wahoo! Happy Birthdays Girlies. I love you both to bits and pieces.

Kylie & Niko


Marc and Kylie

Kylie wearing the giant duck towel I made her for Christmas last year.


Julie Anne and a truckload of bagel mulch.


Julie Anne preparing the bagels to go through the mulcher (this is a post in and of itself. Later folks...later)


I hope you both have super wonderful and fantastic days because you're both super wonderful and fantastic!

PS- Kylie, you really seem to be getting on in years. Perhaps you should start seriously considering giving me some mini Marc and Kylie's before your fertile years are over...

2 comments :

m+K said...

Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes!! (Except for the part where I am getting on in years, I resemble that remark.) :) I found it quite funny that you posted this at a late late Julie time and I am writing this comment at an early early Kylie time. We switched for the day. Happy Birthday Julie Anne too! Enjoy your grad today. See you on Monday or Tuesday. Love, Kylie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kylie (currently my favourite sister in law)! However, you had better watch out. When Julie and Lowell get married I will have a bunch more sister in laws for you to compete with. One of them being Julie. Happy Birthday Julie!

Carlynne

PS I want the kids too