Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hidden Treasures

Lowell and I came home to Lethbridge for the weekend for a premarital course at E-Free (which was great, by the way, but not the point of this post), and when I went to my room, I found a little treasure in the form of this book:


I can think of no one that would leave this little treat for me but Marc & Kylie , who used our house as a last minute packing station before flying off to Kenya.

Here is an example of one of the less completely inappropriate factoids:

Mark Wahlberg has three nipples. The third nipple was airbrushed out of his underwear ads.

If my conversation suddenly turns a little less appropriate than usual, you know why... and you have Marc & Kylie to thank.

3 comments :

shareen said...

I think Marky-Mark might prefer for it to be called a "nubbin" (get it? huh?) - oh, and I finally REALLY get the identical hand twin thing...I don't know how I missed that episode but I just saw the full thing today and now am totally on board.

PS - that'd be a GREAT bathroom reading book! can you put it in there next time I visit?

m+K said...

Okay, I just typed a really long comment and then forgot to post it. whoops so anyways the jist of my comment was that Marc and I are finding this very amusing. We actually didn't intend the book for you (it's rightful owner lives in Lethbridge and as you mentioned we were using your room for packing so it got places there) but I could not think of a better recipient. ;) Shareen, the book does work great as a bathroom manual. So Julie you better go to the bathroom lots in the next little while because I hear it's rightful owner is on his way. Kylie

Lowell & Julie said...

That's funny. My room was COMPLETELY cleaned & clear of anyone else's stuff, except for the book which was nicely centered on the dresser....as a GIFT might be! But WHOOPSIES, I guess they won't be getting it back for a month or so b/c I brought it to Edmonton with me :)