Monday, February 05, 2007

My New Favourite TV Show

(After Friends and Gilmore Girls of course)

THE OFFICE (the American version).


It is so very very funny. So far Lowell and I have watched up to the middle of season 2. It's priceless. Really. A lot of the humour is in the facial expressions (especially Steve Carell). Oh it's so so very very funny. I recommend it. You just have to watch it for yourself to believe it. If you haven't already.....try it. I dare you.

Coming next: my new favourite song...

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

The Office ROCKS! We're working on Season 2 via DVD, and watching the current season every Thursday :)

Mama Bear said...

i agree. This show is so awesome. I love the awkward moments!

Avery said...

I just discovered that show with Zak over the Christmas holidays. We liked it so much that we stayed up until 2am to watch all of season two! Definitely a keeper!

Ave

shareen said...

I'm surprised you like The Office, Julie. I don't know why, but it just never occurred to me that it would be your sort of thing. Glad you like it though, I love it.

Lowell & Julie said...

Well, I have to admit. Before I saw it at all, I was skeptical. I didn't think it would be my kind of thing either. But after watching it? My goodness. I love it. I was very pleasantly surprised!!
J :)