Sunday, February 04, 2007

M.I.A.

You know that feeling where you find something (a clothing item) that you LOVE and it fits perfectly? Now do you know the feeling where you lose something that you loved and fit perfectly? Somewhere between my house and the University lies my favouritist braziere. As I was on the way home from the fitness centre, I gently paced it at the top of my bag (as everyone knows that you can't squish a *cough* padded *cough* braziere because that would make it all lumpy). When I was running home, my bag felt awkward, so I took it off, and it had OPENED! How the heck? At any rate, I sifted through it to make sure I had all my precious belongings. Too bad for me, I had forgotten about the gently placed braziere that I love and fit perfectly. After coming home, eating supper, and showering, it was time to get the braziere out. To my chagrin, it wasn't there. I had a minor little freak out, slapped on some clothes, and ran out the door to retrace my steps. To no avail. Either my poor braziere is freezing somewhere in the frigid cold, or some girl is really happy right now. Because they now own the best braziere in the whole wide world.

*sigh*

I would include a picture, but (a) I don't have one as it is lost, and (b) that would be slightly inappropriate.

5 comments :

Susan said...

That is such a sad story. I hope it miraculously reappears. You never know.

m+K said...

I have one that Shareen just gave me, maybe I will send it to you so you can comfort your girlies. I know that it is not the same but hey isn't it the thought that counts! Kylie

Elizabeth said...

argh. Good luck in the "lady" support search, then!

Mama Bear said...

That sucks!
well, i guess you losing it has made the girl who found it really happy (although, maybe it was a guy who found it and is really into cross-dressing).

hmmmm...

Ally said...

That is so sad!! I feel sad for you! And hurray for *cough* padded bras. :)