Monday, November 20, 2006

Macbook Pro Fun

Lowell got a new Macbook pro, and we took advantage of it during our weekend in Lethbridge and Carstairs, as well as this weekend with Brad and Kendra. I think you'll agree that we're a very photogenic bunch!
We took a whole swackload more than this, but I limited myself to these classics.

C'est moi!

Kylie and I

Lowell (alien?!? Gollum?!? Plain creepy?!)

Carlynne in all her splendor

Dr. Spike (aka Marc)

Daniel


Me again (I've always wanted bigger eyes...but perhaps this is going a little overboard)

Lowell's bro Lando (mosquito?!)

Lowell's Dad (Mr. Incredible?)

Daniel again (Arnold?!?)

Lowell's sister Julie Anne (I think she'll really enjoy the fact that I posted this picture)

Kendra (hopefully her wedding photos turn out more attractive than this)

Brad (Kendra's fiance). Uhhh...nice nose...(he really is a lot more attractive in real life....really...)

For some crazy reason I don't have any crazy pictures of my parents! They won't be so lucky next time...

5 comments :

m+K said...

I just did a new post and then went to look to see if you had a new one. Funny to see some of the same pictures!!! Great minds think alike. I absolutely love the one of Dan with the fat neck. hee hee Kylie

Mama Bear said...

Julie, are you sure you wanna marry into a family of such strange looking people??

;)

Lowell & Julie said...

I know, I have my doubts...afterall, us Greidanus' are SOOOOooo good looking...;)

Elizabeth said...

and what great-looking parents you will eventually be...

Anonymous said...

I think that there are some good shots here for your wedding invitation.

I dare you....


hee hee