Monday, November 13, 2006

It's LOWELL'S Birthday!

My all-time favourite picture of Lowell.


In honour of Lowell's birthday, I have prepared a rap song. This is best recited with at least 2 people: one person can do the "rap" sound with your hand over your mouth, while the other one raps it. It has the greatest effect this way.
Here it goes:

I have a fiance
His name is Lowell
Today is his birthday
Fun is the goal

He turns 25
He’s a quarter century old
I’m so glad he’s alive
He has a heart of gold

He is very talented
Sweet, fun and HOT
What can I say
I like him a lot

This is his last birthday
As a single man
So all I can say is:
ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOWELL!!!

3 comments :

shareen said...

I have to admit, I was boppin along, imagining the sound effects in my head...good work, Bulers.

And here I thought I sent Lowell his first Birthday Congratulations this year. Until I realized that midnight here is 1AM in Alberta...dang that time difference. Your post was made at 12:36AM...darn it all. But I guess you are the fiancee...I suppose that's allowed.

Elizabeth said...

Great work, Julie. I'm impressed! Better get your wedding party to perform a sweet tune at your wedding..

m+K said...

Happy Birthday Lowell! It was great to spend your birthday with you this year. Hope your trip back went well. Love, Kylie