Monday, January 14, 2008

Matrimonial Mania!

2007 was the year of weddings! Several people who are very special to us tied the knot last year, and here they are (in order of date) :

Brad & Kendra:

Lowell & I (of course:)


Josh & Tara:

Stacey & Andrew:

Aaron & Megan:


Amanda & Josh:
Christie & Tim:

Paul & Liz:

Alison & Steve:


2008 brings even more weddings already! We are super pumped for the following people to get hitched:

CARLYNNE & DAN:

Zak & Avery:

Alisha & Tyler:

Lyndsay & Steve:

Duane & Becky:
(picture to come)

Don't we have good looking family & friends?!

9 comments :

Bloggy Mama said...

Sweet!! That reminds me of a few summers ago. What was the best wedding gift you gave/got?

Anonymous said...

Carlynne's getting married? Awesome! When?

Lowell & Julie said...

August 2008. Who are you dear Anonymous? =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you anonumous. It is awesome.:) Fun post Julie.

Anonymous said...

You do have good looking friends, Julie.... especially the third couple getting married this year.... they're so cute!

Mama Bear said...

wow, that's a LOT of weddings! I hope Carlynne borrows a blog to post pictures of her wedding.

Anonymous said...

Yeppers Julie - another exciting year - 2008! I'm getting more and more into the wedding planning!

Lowell & Julie said...

No worries, Shelley. If she doesn't, I WILL!! =)

Allison D. said...

So it really is true...everyone AND their dog is getting married.

Oh and by the way, I do hope to get more pics of Julia's wedding up at some point...I am just somewhat limited right now by the crappy computer I have at home, and the lack of time at work. I could probably put them up at some point soon, but with not too much witty repartee. ;)

:o) A.

PS- oh, and ps, I caught glimpses of Carlynne at Julia's wedding but didn't get the chance to finally meet her! Zut alors!