Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's official, folks...

We have a little smiler on our hands!

And also a smirker...

We get the best smiles when there's not a camera in his face (the little turkey), but Lowell managed to capture an adorable smile to pout transition when attempting to obtain video evidence of his smile. I love his little pouts- oh how they make me giggle so! Check it...



(Lowell's kisses tend to have that effect).

Fraselgoop usually sleeps at some point during the day... but not always (much to his mama's chagrin). He's a very awake and alert dude! I must say, I LOVE the moments when he sleeps on my chest... and there are far too few of them these days!

He's growing SO fast. 12lbs 12oz at 8 weeks!

This past week, we threw a baby shower for Natalie & baby Hope. Part of it included a photo booth. Before the guests arrived, we had to make sure that the booth and props were in good working order- of course- and capture a ridiculous series of poses...

Nana got in on the action as well...

Lowell and Glen (or should I say Lola and Glenda) also spent some time crashing the shower and entertaining themselves...

I love men with babies! Even these goofballs. Actually... ESPECIALLY these goofballs...

BABY SWAP!

Travesty of travesties, we didn't get a picture of Natalie and Hope together at their shower. We did get one of Emily and I kissing Nat though...

And then I stole one of Nat and Hope's professional shots so y'all can see this beautiful duo...

What fun!

Over and out from the smiler and his proud parents!

1 comment :

Mama Bear said...

love the pout! And the wee smiles. He's such a handsome little dude :)