Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OUR PUPPY WAS BORN!!!!

Our little family is expanding!

Lowell's parents have a pure bred golden retriever named Beau, and his grandparents have a pure bred golden retriever named Bonnie. In January, they were bred, and on March 28th, Beau & Bonnie became the proud parents of OUR NEW PUPPY as well as his EIGHT SIBLINGS.

We have 6 weeks to prepare ourselves, then we're going to pick up puppy and Carlynne (puppy from the farm; Carlynne from the airport) on the SAME day. And oh what a gloriously grand day that will be!!

I may as well have carried this litter in MY uterus for how excited I am about this next step in our lives!!!

6 comments :

Carlynne said...

Aaaaaaaaaaw! They are just so small. And I love the picture of the parents Bonnie and Beau! They look like lovely and responsible parents. YOu are so lucky. I want one, I want one, I want one!

As for the uterus comment. That is ridiculous. If you had 10 puppies in your uterus I am sure you be overall LESS excited about the whole thing.

PS I think you will be picking Dan up at the airport too. It looks like he might get the weekend off as well.

Lowell & Julie said...

Puh-LEASE, Carlynne. Of course TEN puppies in my uterus would be ridiculous.... but there were only NINE in this litter, and I could toootally handle NINE!

WOOHOOO that Dan might come then too!!!

PS- I'm going to watch you veeery closely when you're here to make sure that you don't stuff our little pup in your purse and take him home!

xox

Anonymous said...

I am super excited for you! And like Carlynne - i am very jealous too! Nice choice though - a golden retriever fits you two! (And I suppose it helps having the nice family connections!) Enjoy your new expanding family!
Alisha

Mama Bear said...

awww....SO CUTE! oh how i wish i could bring one home. But i can't :( So instead i will live vicariously through you! :)

shareen said...

Watch Carlynne closely. I swear she almost tried to pocket Maggie at least twice.

And make sure you give them each a pair of earplugs if they plan on staying at your place. The first night with a brand new puppy is, uh, not really well suited for sleeping.

Bloggy Mama said...

Cuteness!! I wanna snuggle them all up. Puppy snuffles are the best.