Friday, May 04, 2012

Fraser & Hope sittin in a tree...


Lowell was away last weekend, so Fraser and I took the opportunity to bunk with my parents. We had a three-lattes-before-10:30am kind of weekend... THAT'S how fabulous it was.

On Sunday, Fraser and I joined my parents at the church I grew up in. It was SO great to catch up with people that were such a meaningful part of my childhood... Mrs. Wisse! Mrs. Poelstra! Uncle John and Auntie Elvina (not blood aunt & uncle, but we grew up calling them that)! It was so special to introduce them to Fraser boy...


Fraser also got to meet Auntie Candy and Uncle Brian (again- not actually aunt and uncle, but Fraser will grow up calling them such!) this past week- more people that are super special to his ma 'n pa!



Nana often bathes Fraser when they hang, but this was the first time that he got bundled up MY childhood towel! Here are Carlynne and I as little tykes...


And here's Fraser all cozy...


Nana and Papa also love to sing with the Fraselnut... and if that huge grin on Fraser's face is any indication, I think he loves it too!



It's been a photo-shootey kind of week. Hope came over and I had a marvelous time snapping shots of the little beauty.


  Of course Auntie Julie had to make HER a tutu as well...


And Fraser was kind enough to lend her his bunny ears (made by Meghan)...



Annnnd we had to get some pictures of the two little charmers together. Obviously...


That Hope is a coy little one. "What, Auntie Julie? Wasn't this tie meant for ME?...."


The mischievous little gal kept shoving Fraser and then laughing about it... so cute!

The shove...


The post-shove merriment...


Note how Fraser is just so easy going about it. He IS his father's son!

And don't think I'm going to sign off without throwing up a handful of random Fraser-shots!


My favourite face. EVER...


Still loving his Auntie Shareen hat...

 
And also potatoes...


Kumeu looks DECEIVINGLY vicious here, and Fraser looks a little confused and like, "please don't eat me"...


PS- the only way Kumeu could hurt you is if he licked you to death.

Our happy little family is back at home now, and we're busy drumming up another excuse to crash at my parents house again... I MAY be experiencing latte withdrawal (oh- and of course we miss all the Nana & Papa fun!)!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

It was SOO special to meet your adorable little Fraser in real life after seeing him grow up on FB! So nice to talk to you,Julie!It made my day!!!

Anonymous said...

That was me: Janny Wisse!!!Sorry!

Lowell & Julie said...

Made my day too!! We'll be inviting ourselves over for tea soon! ;)

Anonymous said...

That would be great!! JSW

Sneep Family said...

Great pics Julie!!! I feel like I should crash at your parents house :)

Mama Bear said...

CUTEST. PICTURES. I'VE. EVER. SEEN!!!